Qatar Govt Careers – Compliance Supervisor
Qatar Govt Careers. Qatar Govt is hiring for Compliance Supervisor. Keep linked with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everybody !
Qatar Govt Careers – Compliance Supervisor – Qatar Govt
CC: Qatar Airways
Location: Doha, Qatar
Concerning the function
The principle operate of the function is to make sure Qatar Govt stays in compliance with the related necessities of Qatar Civil Aviation Regulation (QCAR). The function is accountable in guaranteeing that every one the weather of the Administration System are correctly established, applied, maintained, and that the requirements required by the QCAR No 01/2016 – Regulation on Air Crew in addition to the Firm Coverage and Procedures are applied. The function will monitor the administration of change course of initiated by the VP of Operations for the insurance policies, processes and procedures of ATO in an effort to guarantee steady compliance with relevant necessities are maintained. As well as, you should have the next operational duties:
• Manages Qatar Govt (QE) Annual Audit Program which covers all of the areas of the operations together with group administration, exterior service suppliers, manuals, logs and information of coaching requirements.
• Audits Qatar Govt documentation in compliance with the relevant regulatory necessities
• Audits the coaching processes and procedures as required by the Group Requirement for Aircrew.
• Ensures continued suggestions system to the Accountable supervisor on the adequacy of the QE compliance monitoring techniques
• Ensures database is maintained for all inside and exterior audit non-conformance and acceptable responses from QE are assessed, documented and followed-up.
• Manages all communications with the QCAA to make sure that the required actions regarding QE operations are carried out which embrace request for root-cause evaluation for any violation and follow-up on the effectiveness of the corrective actions.
• Screens outsourced service suppliers and ensures fulfilment of the relevant regulatory necessities.
• Leads and manages safety throughout operations, regulatory compliance and threat.
Be a part of a rare story
Your abilities. Your creativeness. Your ambition. Right here, there aren’t any boundaries to your potential and the affect you can also make. You’ll discover infinite alternatives to develop and work on the largest, most rewarding challenges that may construct your abilities and expertise. You’ve the possibility to be part of our future, and construct the life you need whereas being a part of a global neighborhood.
Our greatest is right here and nonetheless to come back. To us, inconceivable is simply a problem. Be a part of us as we dare to realize what’s by no means been carried out earlier than.
Collectively, all the things is feasible
The profitable candidate could have:
• Bachelor Diploma with minimal of 8 years of job-related expertise
• Have to be a Licensed Auditor (IRCA; IATA Inner Auditor; IOSA Auditor)
• Educated in Security Administration System (SMS) – Most well-liked
• Educated in Compliance Administration System (CMS) – Most well-liked
• Expertise in compliance monitoring system inside an EASA Operator/ EASA ATO
• Complete information of regulation on Aircrew, significantly Half-FCL, Half-ORA, CAT, Half-SPA, CS-FTL 1.
• Complete information of ISBAO requirements and really helpful practices
• Robust laptop abilities and database administration abilities
• Fluency in each spoken and written English
• In a position to facilitate coaching packages
Easy methods to apply
When you’ve got what it takes to be a part of our 5-star crew, please take step one and apply now by importing your CV and finishing the web utility.